Friday, December 21, 2007

Just another Friday night

Right now, I am listening to music, watching a Three Sheets rerun on MojoHD, and surfing around online trying to do some last minute shopping. Jessica is doing well but starting to really slow down so we will most likely take it easy this weekend although we may brave the outlet mall early Sunday morning. I am going to also try to get some good pictures of her for the album ;)

Spent today wrapping up work things, trying to deal with the idiot home warranty/contractor team, and doing a few things around the house. I am determined to get my garage storage room in order but it is taking lots longer than expected. Too much stuff and too many old things of mine I have held onto for too long.

I did FINALLY get to posting some pics from Rebecca and Daniel's wedding and our trip to Italy in October. You can find them on the link to albums on the main page to the right-->

Time seems to just be racing along and we are going to have a baby here before we know it!

Anyways, here is a wrap-up of random (some a bit geeky) things I ran across this week:

Microsoft Vista is wicked fast!

This is what happens if you are too full of yourself

CNN Story of the year

The best drunk fall of 2007

1 comment:

Jen said...

i can't wait to see pictures of jessica... she looks absolutely beautiful in the italy pics! it looks like you guys had a blast. we miss you tons and hopefully we'll be able to come visit after the new year.