Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and happy new year to everyone! If you have been following this blog for any part of the year, you know 2008 has been filled with every emotion under the sun. We are looking forward to many happy days ahead in 2009 as share the joys of miss Emma. Now 10.5 months old, Emma is getting quite the vocabulary of sounds, very expressive with emotions, laughs a lot, starting to crawl a bit, and will be completely mobile any day now...we can feel it. She really is pretty incredible and the whole parenting experience has been everything I didn't expect in a really great way. I have just uploaded some more photos to round out 2008. I will probably pare down the next couple of posts to the really special photos. For the record, I have taken over 5,860 photos and about 9 hours video of Emma so far...and we are not even to the first birthday party! Here are the latest!
Hope everyone has had a good holiday break and we hope to see or talk to everyone soon!
~Brent, Jessica, and Emma

No comments:
Post a Comment